Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mildred Mann a Special Woman


Mildred Mann with my Doll *Baiana* Mildred was my teacher for 10 years and my
Best friend.
I have so manny memories about her.
I will never forget the woman so special, when She's teaching a Blind people, the party She's doing every Christmas  in the Blind Center and we help her...Was a very good time..

http://library.nevada.edu/speccol/ead/1996-10_Mann.xmlGuide to the Mildred Mann Collection


*Guide to the Mildred Mann Collection *

Collection is comprised of the papers of Mildred, Mann, a North Las Vegas resident and community activist. Mann was involved in state and national ceramic associations, and taught ceramic arts for many years in various venues, including to the visually impaired. The collection documents her involvement in teaching ceramics and her work with the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. It includes correspondence, clippings, certificates, manuals, photos, and newsletters.



No comments:

Post a Comment